Wednesday 2 November 2011

Today I Start another Chapter

Six years ago today, I retired from governmnet service. I worked as a writer, editor and Media Affairs Chief for almost 30 years. I had a great time doing what I loved the most. But as the years went on, I got depressed seeing how corruption remained unchecked, even becoming a way of life for some of the officials. Our efforts at exposing the alledged corrupt practices were not successful.And as they say, if the kitchen is too hot, leave...

It was an early retirement which I have neve regretted doing. I joined my diplomat friend as her private staff and have been travelling with her since then. Through this blog, I will share my experiences in these travels, places I have seen, friends I developed and  important people I met along the way.

I hope I will be able to attract readers who will find my narrations interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment