Tuesday 8 November 2011

More photos ...







Before I begin a narration of my experiences here in Greece, I am including some photos during our stint in Egypt. We had a great time there, visiting Alexandria, Suez, Sharm El Sheik,among others. I found the local folk nice and hospitable. Although most of them couldnt speak English, I was able to convey my message somehow. I tried to learn Arabic but I found it difficult. I can say some expressions,though.

Today, I am still in  contact with our Filipino friends in Maadi. They say things have changed, but they are all right, thank God.I remember during the time we were in Egypt, we found it safe to walk the streets even late in the evening without being harmed. And we could shop in the busy Kan Kahlili area without being robbed. I dont know if this is still the case today.

No comments:

Post a Comment